• Back to Homepage
  • Doogie's LITTER KWITTER Forums - The Place for Cat Toilet Training  
    Old April 28th 2008, 03:38 PM
    Site Admin

Exclamation Training two kittens

I have recently purchased two beautiful ragdoll kittens. Gypsy and Fonzie they are 3 months old brother and sister. I have started using the LK and we have progressed to the red rim ontop of the toilet. This seems to work well through the day with only the small exception.

My main problem is around 6am in the morning on waking time when I find the two kittens need to go to the toilet at the same time and this leads to mistakes all over the toilet floor of number 1's and 2's. One will be on the LK and the other than does it on the floor. Or while I am trying to clean up one of them will decide they need to go and do it on the toilet floor. They seem to save this up and require to do 2 lots each of 1's and 2's. The rest of the day works well with mostly only needing to do number 1's (most of the time)

Not sure the best way to handle this so today I purchased another LK. It will probably be best I think to set this up in the toilet next to the other one as they seem to do everything together.

Will this be a problem later when we hopefully progress to just the toilet?