• Back to Homepage
  • Doogie's LITTER KWITTER Forums - The Place for Cat Toilet Training  
    Old June 1st 2006, 05:36 PM
    Site Admin

Default Where to from GREEN?

[N.B: Originally poosted by: TT. Posted: 09 Jan 06 10:07 PM (Australia)]
    Red was easy for my cat as was orange. We have been on the GREEN stage now for almost 2 months and there is only a tiny amount of litter used. Pee's happily and saves up poo until she can't hold it in any longer (is this detrimental to the cat's health in any way???). However I'm not sure where to go to from here as she always puts 2 back paws on the green tray. If I take that away I think she will really struggle. My partner is starting to get annoyed at having the Kwitter on the toilet for so long. Can anyone offer any suggestions how I can progress? She doesn't take kindly to me trying to help arrange her back paws and aborts the whole exercise. I kinda wish there was another even thinner plate to gently ween her off putting her paws there.
    Old June 1st 2006, 05:37 PM
    Site Admin

[N.B: Original Reply by Morris Posted: 10 Jan 06 1:59 PM (Australia)]
    We have the same problem, he puts all 4 paws on the green and isn't showing any signs of improvement. Taken out the green and have spread a little litter on the white part and a little on the inside rim. Hasn't used it yet, still waiting will have to go any time now.
    Old June 1st 2006, 05:38 PM
    Site Admin

[N.B: Original Reply by Jo Posted: 12 Jan 06 9:44 AM (Australia)]
    Jo here,
    Little trick here, did you know you can invert, flip or turnover the green disc in the white base plate so the green disc is actually upside down. This can be used for a half step to the white base plate if your hesitant about making the leap in one full step & also has the desired of creating a smaller rim, again a 1/2 step if you like. Give it a try.
    By the way your doing really well. It is not easy training a cat and let others around you know that it will all be worth it when it's over.
    Kindly,
    Jo.