• Back to Homepage
  • Doogie's LITTER KWITTER Forums - The Place for Cat Toilet Training  
    Old May 1st 2012, 02:56 PM
    Site Admin

Default 1st May, 1st Day, 01:00hrs

Hello I am princess chanel and I am nearly 3 months old. I have been living with my family for a week now and they love me very much and I love them too they look after my tummy and there is always someone to play with, hey wait......Meow, where has my loo gone?......
    (01:00hrs) whats that round tray on the floor by that big white chair that makes a waterfall noise when humans have been near it? I know, I will empty that stuff I usually wee and poo on all over the floor and chase it around.....this is fun!!! (01:45hrs) worn out now time for a nap, not worried about the mess.....someone will clear up after me.......zzzzz
    Old May 1st 2012, 04:04 PM
    Site Admin

(02:45 hrs) stretching......mmmm that was a great cat nap I think I need a snack now, biscuits from my bowl, yum, hey wait my loo is still missing, perhaps I will try and wee in that round thing on the floor, I will just have another scratch around in there first, yes it looks safe, here goes (weeing) wow I am getting lots of cuddles and "good girl" screeches from my human, I must have done something good.....I like all this attention, I think i will go and play with my cotton reel for a while and run around.....
    Old May 1st 2012, 11:17 PM
    Site Admin

05:00hrs Well I was left on my own for a while and I was told I was a good girl for not making a mess anywhere (I was probably asleep) then my humans came home and had some dinner so I did another wee in my new loo as I wanted some more of that attention! And, I got lots of it!! Later that thing with coloured moving pictures people talking and singing was on so I had some of my food and settled down for another sleep after running up and down the stairs lots of times. (09:30 hrs) When everyone was watching that box I thought I would really get their attention by doing a poo in my new loo AND IT WORKED I POOED AND THEY PRAISED....YES I had their attention again and wow they all wanted to cuddle and fuss me I LIKE THIS!! Now they have gone up the stairs and shut the doors(what for?) and it's all quiet and dark.....now I really get the house to myself .....to PLAY!!!!
    Old May 2nd 2012, 11:19 AM
    Site Admin

Default 2nd May, 2nd Day

I was calling for someone this morning and when the boy opened his door I meowed all the way to my new loo and he followed me, I did a poo and he cleaned it away (first time he has ever done this!) he was so happy with me and I had my yummy kitten breakfast. Now I am all lively and want to play but they are all getting ready for school, and have left me on my own again, time for exploring my 5 level house - great fun.
    Old May 3rd 2012, 12:01 PM
    Site Admin

Well I was good all day (apparently...thats what they think ) and when they came home they put my loo on that big white chair that humas sit on and because I could not get up to it (I am only little) they brought me a step to jump up on first. I can crawl underneath it which is great fun to hide there...they try and get me out though and get me to climb on top and then up onto my loo....but its boring so I showed them that I can just jump up to my loo by myself and to prove it I did a wee and later did a poo!! WOW they were soooo pleased with me!!! I went to sleep feeling very important and clever zzzzz
    Old May 3rd 2012, 12:15 PM
    Site Admin

Default 3rd May, 3rd Day

I slept all night (so they think) and when the lady came down she praised me for not making a mess and gave me my yummy kitten breakfast (why dont they eat it its so tasty?) and then I just jumped up onto my loo and did a wee and then a poo. I made sure I dug as deep as I could to cover it over, but I kept scratching against something red and could not dig as deep as I would have liked, but never mind I was satisfied that I had done all I could so I jumped down and carried on playing with my jangle ball that was given to me yesterday. What fun thing is going to happen to my loo next???
    Old May 4th 2012, 07:42 PM
    Site Admin

haha, cute way of telling the LK story. :P Gogo Chanel!
    Old May 15th 2012, 03:04 PM
    Site Admin

Default 15th May, 15th Day

Well its been a while since I let you know how I am doing with my new loo. I have been doing really well and am still on the amber stage. I have done a few 'naughty' things though on some days.......I did a poo upstairs in the corner behind the mans desk, the next day I did a wee and a poo over the hole in the bath, then a few days later I did a poo on the floor by the toilet and also a wee in the corner the following day......but I have still been trying and getting it right most of the time. Last night everyone was going crazy because I hopped up to do my poo and it vanished.....I looked everywhere for it and I meowed to let everyone know, they all came to look and showed me that it had gone down the hole and disappeared under the water which is why I could not smell it!!! WOW I like that idea, they gave me so many cuddles!!!! I hope I can do it again and I wonder if I can wee down there too????.........
    Old May 22nd 2012, 11:49 AM
    Site Admin

Default 22nd May, 22nd Day

Meow, its me.....what a week!! I have been good weeing and pooing down the hole in the toilet, but yesterday someone left the shower room door open so I sneaked in and did my poo and wee over the bath hole again and I was told off for this but the boy was told off more for leaving the shower room door open....I felt sorry for him and he cuddled me
    lots and lots. I will try not to do it again, I did hear the lady saying I would not be able to because she has left the bath with water in and I certainly wouldnt like that. I am still on the amber stage and am getting a bit shy and prefer to use the loo with the door shut. Anyway I had a massive shock 2 nights ago.....the man was having a glass of red wine and I jumped up - it went all over us both. I started licking it off by beautiful cream fur but straight away they were worried that I would get 'tipsey' (what is that???!!!) so the lady picked me up and dunked me in the bath YIKES (LOTS OF SCREAMING) I HATED THAT!!!!! but it made me all clean again and I liked being snuggled in that cosey towel. Oh and I also taught myself how to skateboard accross the kitchen this week GREAT FUN!! I have heard the expression 'green stage' being mentioned....what is that?
    Old May 22nd 2012, 12:13 PM
    Site Admin

"Hi catlovers its 'the lady' here!!! is anyone out there reading Princess Chanels messages of how she is getting on? just wondering if we are doing the right thing?