• Back to Homepage
  • Doogie's LITTER KWITTER Forums - The Place for Cat Toilet Training  
    Old February 23rd 2011, 02:09 AM
    Site Admin

Default Finally success!

My girls are finally potty trained and have free reine of the house again. It was a long road, my oldest girl caught on quick, but my youngest girl Izzy had issues, she started just fine but the clip on the kittykwitter came loose and unstable and then she would not go near it again. She would use the floor, her bed, the carpet, any place but the kittykwitter. I finally got creative and rigged the bath room so she could only sleep, eat and potty in the designated area I bought a scat mat for the floor and put canned foods all over the bathroom so she could not go to the bathroom except in the designated place. I also made some adjustments to the kittykwitter unit it's self, I drilled small holes in the green ring so urine would flow through and bought a thin sink mat to place in between the green ring and white unit, I cut medium hole in it so the poop could go through. I will try and upload a picture so that you can duplicate it. Will for some reason I cannot get the photo uploaded, but I hope you can use some of my ideas if needed.
    Old February 23rd 2011, 02:46 AM
    Site Admin

Send a message via Yahoo to CroppyCat

That's WONDERFUL! I am so excited for you! I am on day # 36 and so far it is going good!