• Back to Homepage
  • Doogie's LITTER KWITTER Forums - The Place for Cat Toilet Training  
    Old November 13th 2011, 10:30 PM
    Site Admin

You are very welcome

Keep us posted!!!
    Old August 17th 2012, 09:21 PM
    Site Admin

Hi, I'm back to the forum again. I've two cats already. As I posted previous one is talent and never has problem to the LK. He passed out the LK for just 10 days only. The other is one year old now and still not ok for pooing to the LK (peeing is ok then). I observed that he might be too fat, 15 pounds and there is a little bit slippery for the LK . He has to catch tight to the edge otherwise he will fall forward. So I don't know what I can do for this moment. He's no failure record for peeing. Does it mean he is just not secure for pooing?
    Now I adopted 2 more kittens. I adopted these two when they were 2 wks old. So I'm just like their mother. The two are now fine to the red LK. But I'm wonder the peeing behaviour for the female one (I got 3 boys and 1 girl). She just like to lie on the litter when peeing. So if I changed to amber, you know there is hole in the middle and will she has engouh space to lie on the amber? How to change her action?
    Old August 19th 2012, 10:58 PM
    Site Admin

Oh my, you are going to train four cats?

Many cats have problems with #2 because of constipation, put some canned pumpkin in the food to help with that. Make sure you feed grain free food and lots of wet food if you can afford it. The toilet seat might also be the problem, maybe you need a wider flatter one - wooden is the best. Remember that your cat is not ready for any changes before he/she is doing everything in the LK.
    Old August 20th 2012, 05:01 PM
    Site Admin

yes, I'm going to train 4 cats. I changed to the amber yesterday. I used the cardboard method. It's ok so far. The girl seems a little bit nervous when first time to see the amber. The smallest one seems very enjoyable to the amber. I wll spend 10 days for the cardboard method and see if they will ok. I will keep inform for their progress.
    Old September 6th 2012, 02:17 AM
    Site Admin

Hi my little two cats have been transfered to the amber stage without the cardboard method now. It was amazing. They are well stable and enjoyed to the amber stage. But I have a little bit worry about the girl as she will get spray for the next month. I know male cat will be no problem after sprayed and get recovery easily . Just not sure how long for the female cat to get recovery. And how to handle her toileting matter,like do I need to go back to red stage on floor?
    Old September 10th 2012, 04:11 PM
    Site Admin

That sounds good

I neutred all my cats while beeing on the amber stage, they didn't have any problems at all. I know some people go back to the litterbox and retrain their cats, but you have to find out what works for you and your cats
    Old September 13th 2012, 01:16 AM
    Site Admin

Thanks for yor advice, Norwegiangirl, I will see which way is better for her after spayed. Oh, good news, both little cats are transfered to the green with cardboard method. They're quite stable. Be honest training 4 cats have to put much much effort rather 2 cats, however no pain no gain. I will keep to inform how's their progression