• Back to Homepage
  • Doogie's LITTER KWITTER Forums - The Place for Cat Toilet Training  
    Old May 26th 2012, 03:40 AM
    Site Admin

Both me and my two bengal monsters are loving it!
    Old May 29th 2012, 09:43 AM
    Site Admin

Hello this is "the girl", i am off school today because i am unwell. Princess Chanel is making me feel better. Happy you are enjoying Princess Chanels stories. Thankyou PoppetRocket
    We are on the Gold Coast in Australia. Where are you ?
    Old May 29th 2012, 09:59 AM
    Site Admin

Hello everyone i am with "the girl" today. She had a day off school yesterday and today because she is poorly. She is making a fuss out of me. Yesterday i was snuggled up in her bed with her, oooh so nice and warm and comfy. "The girl" has a very big bedroom and is like a huge playground for me, with new exciting things for me to explore. I did nock over a glass of water, but she didn't get cross with me, she just laughed I like to stick my head in them and drink, like humans do hehe. I found my way easily to the toilet as the girl left her door open for me. I jumped up and did a wee, the girl came and moved my bottom so it went down the amber hole in the toilet. I am now relaxing on her bed playing with one of her soft toys apparently named 'Lion Bear'. Been having a great time these last few days
    Old May 30th 2012, 06:29 PM
    Site Admin

Unhappy

Well I am feeling 'poorly' today (what is that?) ....my humans say I am anyway. You see I went in my carry box (I don't mind that) in that thing that makes a noise when it moves along and when we stop we get out and go into somewhere which smells. A man wearing white (not my nice man at home) made me a cotton wool mouse to play with he seemed kind but then he stuck a 'needle' in my back and something else up my bum which made me scream(how would you like it?!!!!) well all I can say it that he made me cry it hurt so much so I went home and snuggled up with the girl for the afternoon. I heard the lady telling the girl that I had been given my second booster (lets hope there is never ever a third) I just wanted to be on my own in the evening and did not want to be cuddled. Today I did not want to be picked up I felt so sore that it made me cry out whenever any one touched me. The lady was so worried that she phoned the 'vet' which must have been that man in white from yesterday. I heard him say that it was normal for me to feel sore today and that by tomorrow I should be feeling back to normal(lets hope so) I have still been eating/drinking and of course pooing and weeing in my new toilet but it hurts and makes me scream out when I jump down. I have been told so many times that I am so 'brave' I wonder what that means? So I hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow......cos I really do miss my cuddles but its too sore to be touched at the moment
    Old June 8th 2012, 11:15 AM
    Site Admin

I love your story. I think it sounds like you are doing really well. We have not restarted since we moved. We might wait till we get a kitten and start them both at the same time.