• Back to Homepage
  • Doogie's LITTER KWITTER Forums - The Place for Cat Toilet Training  
    Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
    Old March 16th 2012, 08:12 PM
    Site Admin

Default Not litter trained so cant get started

My Siberian is 21 months old and I've had her for 3 months. My problem is I can't get stared on the litter kwitter as firstly she doesn't like litter! She prefers litter trays that are empty and she Will only use a tray once and if I'm around to empty it, then that's fine, but if not, like in the night she will then go on the floor and about 90% of the time always poops on the floor or in the bath tub. I've been locking her in the bathroom at night so that at least the whole house isn't covered in pee. I've at least mostly, trained her to go either in the small downstairs toilet or the bathroom/toilet. I wonder if I should lock her in the small toilet so that she won't go in the bath, but I know she'll just go on the floor instead. I had tried the litter kwitter without litter in it but she hasn't used that either, I think maybe because of the raised oval bit in the middle. She will happily use a plastic bidet though that is meant to go on the toilet which I bought before the kwitter, but I've only had it on the floor for her and she will only use it once before going somewhere else. Please help!!!