• Back to Homepage
  • Doogie's LITTER KWITTER Forums - The Place for Cat Toilet Training  
    Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
    Old October 19th 2011, 04:39 AM
    Site Admin

Quote:
    Originally Posted by devora View Post
    Getting another pet is not something to rush into, also life style changes have to be taken into consideration. More than 30 years ago, I had 1 cat, she travelled everywhere with me, busses, trains, cats even sailing did not bother he, but I was single then and had more time to spend with her. We lived alone.
    I completely agree with you about not rushing into getting a pet, it's alot more work than most people think, especially cats. I'm so happy everytime I meet and hear abou responsible cat owners

I also wish I could travel everywhere like you did with your cat...I have been thinking about doing that with Miro, if I get my own office and are allowed to have him there I will start taking him with me...I think he would really like it...Well, maybe not busses and trains... - but the car is no problem for him anymore and he loves to be out on a leash and meet people

I think the other cats would have to stay at home since Yedi poops in the car, they shed and travelling with three is just too much for me...

Last edited by Norwegiangirl85 : October 19th 2011 at 04:41 AM.