• Back to Homepage
  • Doogie's LITTER KWITTER Forums - The Place for Cat Toilet Training  
    Old August 29th 2007, 10:39 AM
    Site Admin

Thumbs up Another Success

Today was a monumental day! My cat Lil, poo'd in the LK without anyone being around. She was having success going on the LK, but only if we closed the door to the bathroom and left her there for a while.

I currently have the green disc in the toilet with a little bit of litter with a little saved poo on it and the seat cover on the top with no disk in it.

She has been going pee since amber stage, but now.....for the first time ever...... she went in there today by herself. We were actually outside for a bit when she went! We are very excited.

One thing that I did for this success was removed all the carpet where she had previously poo'd. No matter how hard I tried to clean it, it just seemed to keep her sent. We just had a carpet on the cement, so it was not a big task.

Anyway, just thought I'd let my fellow LK'ers know that with my cat, this is working!!
    Old August 30th 2007, 02:29 AM
    Site Admin

Thumbs up Finally

Oh How wonderful, finally a great story of sucess in the making for the LK people who are doubting their hard work. (Me too)...... It's so pleasing to know that there is a light out there somewhere shining. Congratulations, and I sincerely hope it continues on and becomes the normal and it wasn't a one time fluke.

Keep us up to date, an again Congratulations.