PDA

View Full Version : Week Four - Amber disc.

imported_admin
June 2nd 2006, 05:10 PM
[N.B: Originally posted by: Bahbugs. 10 Feb 06 4:12 PM (N/A)]
We have been using the litter kwitter for three weeks now, ready to embark on the fourth, and have put our kittens Cosmo and Pepper up to the Amber disc starting tonight for the second time. We tried last weekend and did pretty well but could see that Pepper, the younger of the two,was a bit resistant towards the hole and getting stressed and moved them both back to amber on red. So here goes for this weekend.
Also does it matter if your cat is not going through the centre on the amber disc. Cosmo is already sitting on the toilet seat with all four paws but does her wees and poes in the litter, not in the hole. Does this matter for when you move to green or is it ok?

imported_admin
June 2nd 2006, 05:11 PM
[N.B:Original Reply by Zx6roo Posted: 10 May 06 8:22 PM (N/A)]
I personally would say no it wouldn't matter. I am having the same problem as many others. I'm at the amber stage, my cat will pee in the hole no problem but she since she got splashed up the bum by some water she will not poop in it. If she was pooping on the tray I would progress to the next stage because the hole is bigger so eventually it'll go in the loo. Maybe your cat just can't stick her bum out far enough to get over the hole?

imported_admin
June 2nd 2006, 05:12 PM
[N.B: Original Reply by ImaDuffus Posted: 28 May 06 8:27 PM (N/A)]
Read this carefully when you got the time :)... I had problems, it went wrong and bad many times... but time will bring success :)
http://www.litterkwitter.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=58&forumid=1&threadid=213&threadpage=1&scope=posts
many problems are discussed there, maybe you can find some hints for your problems.