PDA

View Full Version : How to use the clips?

mollyfinch
June 5th 2007, 01:17 AM
I can't work out how to use the clips. I can see where they clip in to the LK but then what? Are they supposed to actually clip around something on the toilet or are they just there to fill in space? There is a lot of space left all around with both horizontal and vertical movement. Maybe my toilet is smaller than most.

Bo'sMom
March 14th 2008, 06:04 AM
I had the same problem. The white part wouldn't fit on the rim with the clips attached. I just took the clips off and duct taped the white part to the rim, which works really well for keeping it in place. I don't really understand how the clips are supposed to work either.

honoraryalice
March 14th 2008, 06:16 AM
at first i had a hard time with the clips as well.
i would put the LK onto the toilet and, because of the clips, the whole white section would come popping off and tilt to the side.
finally i figured out i cold just remove most of the clips, and it worked perfectly.
i left in both clips on the left side, and took out the other three from the right side and front.
now the two remaining clips take up just enough space to make it fit the toilet perfectly, without being too tight so that it pops off, or too lose so that there is movement.
rearrange your clips and see what happens.

alikat
March 14th 2008, 06:47 AM
Fortunately I have not had issues with the Litter Kwitter fitting my toilet - but I have heard of other people filling in the space between the clips and the bowl with paper towel or other such filler material to provide a snug, secure fit.