PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Step

digitalyssa
November 16th 2006, 05:32 AM
So last week we received the Litter Kwitter and we proceeded to the second step of having the red disk in the LK and on the toilet. Both the cats are fine with it and there has been no accidents yet. We will most likely keep it on till next Friday to make sure they're confortable with it. But I am really happy with the product and I am crossing my fingers that I can make it work.

imported_admin
November 16th 2006, 09:30 AM
Hi There,
I am excited to hear how you go. It's good to see Mums and Dads doing their homework here on the forum before they run into hiccups! You will be well prepared, and we will be here to help :D !
Thanks for your post, and good luck!
The Litter Kwitter Team.

tabloidjunk
November 16th 2006, 03:09 PM
i have had the Litter Kwitter for about a week and a half, and its been going well... had the thing on the toilet for about a week, and they are using it with no problems.... but yesterday i changed to the orange insert, and they didnt like it.. they were confused by it, they didnt seem to know what to do, and one of them pee'd on the floor next to the toilet.
so i have put the red one back in for now..
maybe i should leave it for another week or two?

digitalyssa
November 17th 2006, 03:29 PM
according to the DVD I think you're supposed to wait at least 3 weeks between stages... so I think I'd wait and see what happens.

digitalyssa
December 3rd 2006, 04:44 AM
So we're on the Amber stage... First day there was a brown present on the floor in the washroom, but after that, both have adapted to the new ring without a hitch. I am super exctatic. I think I am going to let them get used to this ring until after the holidays when I'll have more time to watch them on the green ring.