PDA

View Full Version : Green Stage Advice

kguy22
October 4th 2006, 11:49 AM
After 1 week on the red stage and two months on the amber stage we moved our cat to the green stage, finally! However, we are having some problems. Our cat can position herself properly use the green stage for 1's and 2's, but when she does 2's she seems to need a lot of litter for her to feel comfortable to go 2. And when she finally does it seems like she's been holding her 2's in to a point where blood starts to come out. Is there any advice that you can give me to make my cat feel more comfortable? The catnip I get isn't that good so is there anything else that I can use?

Leanne
October 4th 2006, 05:04 PM
We are at week 11 with our litter kwitter and your progress seems very similiar to ours. When we got to green he wouldn't wee on it without a lot of fuss so I filled the tray with a lot of litter and that made all the difference to him. Then after a couple of days success I started to reduce the litter bit by bit. Now there's only about 3 tablespoons of litter in the tray and he's still happy. I think the trick is to just go at your cat's pace and he'll get there when he's ready. I think you're doing really well. :) :)

kguy22
October 9th 2006, 04:24 PM
Here's a video of our cat's progress on the green stage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc0WsxFS6Dg
Thanks for all of your advice.

imported_admin
October 11th 2006, 04:50 PM
Hi I have replied personally to you post
:idea: