PDA

View Full Version : Very distinctive pattern

mishakidd
July 7th 2006, 10:33 AM
My Russian Blue has developed a very distinctive pre-toileting ritual since using the LK, particularly since moving onto the green stage. He has a very distinctive "I need to go to the toilet" cry which he'll do for a few minutes. He'll then pull the towels off the towel rail (he had an accident on one towel in the earlier stages). If he feels he needs a little more litter in the LK he'll get into the shower to as if preparing to do his business in there (which he never does). We were down to a few grains of litter in the LK this morning, but hes telling me he's not quite ready to take that final step. Put about a tablespoon of LK and he then hopped on it straight away. Often just pulling out the litter bag and waving it at the toilet is enough!

September 16th 2006, 05:08 AM
It is really??

CadeRageoous
April 16th 2009, 01:39 AM
My cat has begun a little whining right before using the Litter Kwitter. My only problem is that she has no problem using the LK for peeing, but won't poop using it anymore. I'm now trying to figure out a way to break her new habit.

JakesMum
May 22nd 2009, 12:19 AM
My cat, Jake, has a very particular "I need to pee" meow too! Sometimes it almost seems like he's in a panic, sometimes there is nothing (he just goes quietly and I only realise when I see pee in the toilet). In the bathroom I have the LK, the toilet is right next to the shower/bath. Lately he's started waiting until I'm in the shower before he goes! It's a good thing I shower twice a day!